Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dr. Seth: On the Radio


Check me out on the national afternoon radio show "Cocktails with Patrick" on Cosmo Radio on Sirius XM Radio Tuesday, January 18. East Coast time, I'll be on for a half-hour from 3:30-4:00 P.M., discussing the problem of repeating toxic patterns in your romantic relationships.

I'll be discussing my new book, Dr. Seth's Love Prescription: Overcome Relationship Repetititon Syndrome and Find the Love You Deserve!

In the book, I highlight the four patterns that get repeated the most and prevent people from finding The One: saving wounded souls; focusing too much on a specific, physical type; distorted beliefs, including fear of intimacy and denial; and getting involved with people who are physically, verbally, or psychologically abusive.

I hope you have a chance to tune in to hear the show on Tuesday!

No comments: