Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Thank You from Dr. Seth...


I want to thank the thousands of readers of my book, Overcome Relationship Repetition Syndrome and Find the Love You Deserve. Five years later, my book has been selling a few hundred copies per month, something I never would have counted on when it first came out.

Most importantly, though, so many people having picked up my book makes me feel good for the change it can unleash among readers. My hope is that that readers can learn to seek out more appropriate romantic partners so they don't have to keep breaking up with others time and again. Relationships can be such a warm and helpful buffer in our lives, making the hard times in life more bearable. I pray that everyone who has read my book has had a happier - and longer-lasting relationship - because of it.

If you're still single, may you find someone who sees your worth from the start, someone who will work hard to keep you over time!

You can check out my book here!

No comments: