Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Saturday, January 17, 2015

DATING: How to Approach Somone (Without Being Cheesy Or Sleazy!)

As a relationship expert on eHarmony's panel of experts, I write about a lot of dating topics that affect men and women. One of the biggest problems people have in dating is the awkwardness of approaching someone new. In my new article, I give specific examples of what you can do and say when you walk up to someone new. You truly can approach someone without coming across like a crazy or super-sleazy person!

Check out the article here: http://bit.ly/1wUNv6T.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You tried something new!! Good for you! I’m always afraid I’ll mess up when I try new stuff. What made you decide to try something new? I’d like to get motivated. Maybe you have some ideas you can share.