Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Friday, August 30, 2013

PARENTING: More Daycare Is...Better?!


Actually, I'm joking a bit with the title. Having had two kids in full-time preschool, I can tell you that I know a lot of people secretly look down on parents having their kids in daycare or preschool many hours per week. But I have seen firsthand the incredible benefits my kids have reaped from full-time preschool. Final Note: If you go the full-time daycare route because, like me, you work full-time out of the home, do make sure that staff spend a lot of one on one time with your child. In the first three years of life especially, the one-on-one time is critical!

Check out the study about daycare here: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130830091739.htm

No comments: