Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Friday, August 30, 2013

PARENTING: More Daycare Is...Better?!


Actually, I'm joking a bit with the title. Having had two kids in full-time preschool, I can tell you that I know a lot of people secretly look down on parents having their kids in daycare or preschool many hours per week. But I have seen firsthand the incredible benefits my kids have reaped from full-time preschool. Final Note: If you go the full-time daycare route because, like me, you work full-time out of the home, do make sure that staff spend a lot of one on one time with your child. In the first three years of life especially, the one-on-one time is critical!

Check out the study about daycare here: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130830091739.htm

1 comment:

Ihor K. said...

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness for your post is just cool and that i could assume you are an expert in this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to clutch your feed to keep up to date with approaching post. See on it with other side on Psychology of Relationships