Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lindsay Lohan: How Much Do You Care?

I read today that Oprah "landed" a Lindsay Lohan interview, but I'm hard-pressed to believe that anyone is that interested in Ms. Lohan after her years of obnoxious and entitled behavior. That said, I once liked her so much as a young actress and I know there is a good actress inside that troubled young woman. I know she has quite a complicated family history, so it may take her a little longer to figure things out. Remember her relationship with a woman not too long ago? I wonder whether part of the psychological conflict that underlies a lot of her self-destructive behavior stems from sexuality issues.

Anyhow, when the interview and new docu-series on OWN air, I probably won't be watching. She's always seemed to entitled and immature for me to like her personally, but I do wish her well in her personal and professional recovery.

Article about the new interview and show here: http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/12/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/oprah-lohan-interview-ew/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

No comments: