Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Friday, April 12, 2013

RELATIONSHIPS: Amazing Sex: Why Some People Stay in Dysfunctional Relationships

People often stay in dysfunctional relationships because the sex is so good, and these relationships usually fall into one of two categories: the relationship has too much or too little emotion. There's no middle ground in these relationships. To see what I mean, you can check out my article for eHarmony here: http://www.eharmony.com/blog/2013/04/11/the-secret-to-great-sex-finding-the-right-person/#.UWhaap3n-Uk

1 comment:

Marta JaƂocha said...

My boyfriend broke up with me after years of dating. Things were relatively Ok, but for the past 6 months or so, he’d been acting kind of snippy and oddly sarcastic (I say “oddly” because we’re both kind of sarcastic people. It was just different, like bitter sarcasm). Suddenly he broke up with me. I need to get him back. My friend adviced me using love spell. I entered the website http://magical-rituals.com and order the most powerful love spell. And I don’t regretted. My lover back to me.