Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Why Anne Hathaway Annoys the BLEEP Out of You!

I saw an article at CNN.com about Anne Hathaway and it reminded me of a conversation I had on Oscar Sunday with a friend. "Why is she so annoying?" I asked my pop-culture-guru friend, Jonathan. "She just comes across across as trying too hard and seems insincere," he summarized perfectly. Anne and I actually went to the same college, Vassar, though she came long after I had graduated. I hate criticizing Vassar people because I loved that damn school, but I do think Anne needs to work on being a tad more authentic.

The article here goes into more depth about why she rubs so many people the wrong way: http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/28/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/anne-hathaway-hate/index.html?hpt=hp_bn9.

No comments: