Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Anne Coulter, What Were You Thinking?

I've seen Ann Coulter on television many times, and I'm always amazed at how angry and spiteful she seems to be on almost every subject. Something tells me this is a woman who's never had good therapy for the obvious underlying anger and rage issues she has. Yet why she stoops so low to use a term that applies to so many people suffering from a serious disorder is really, really hard to comprehend.

I wish for her a life epiphany that makes her kinder, even if that newfound kindness makes her less money. Ann, if only you'd have worked with some of the mentally disabled clients I've worked with over the years...maybe you'd be kinder, genlter, smarter, more human.

Check out the story from CNN here: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/living/ann-coulter-obama-tweet/index.html?hpt=li_c1.

No comments: