Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kirstie Alley Wants to Date Ugly Men


Kirstie Alley is a bit of a freak, and I love me a good freak. They have a way of making life a little more interesting, don't they?

Well, since Ms. Alley's (hardcore) weight loss, she's now open to dating and she says in a recent article that she is willing and able to take on ugly men.

From People magazine:

Kirstie Alley said she's going to start dating "butt-ugly men" on an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show airing Friday.

When asked about her dating life by Ellen, Alley, 60, admitted she usually goes for "psychos" and "players," so the host suggested she try going with the opposite of what she's attracted to.

"I'm thinking ugly men might be the solution," the Dancing with the Stars alum responded. "I'm talking about butt ugly. Because I go for really handsome men and I think butt ugly would be appreciative."


My verdict? Good for her. People care way too much about appearance anyhow - ahem, please overlook my own occasional spray tan and teeth-whitening. I promise I have depth, dammit!

No comments: