Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Friday, February 19, 2010


Discovery Health often has some wonderful articles, and I am including the link for one of them below. The article is titled "Top 10 Marriage Myths." As someone who spent a long time researching marriage and the factors that lead to happy ones, I can tell you that the article is spot-on in its insights.

Check it out below!

http://health.discovery.com/centers/loverelationships/articles/marriage_myths.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I really like your blog, it's very interesting to me! My husband and I have just started a blog of our own at www.husbandversuswife.com, it's about our marriage and our frequent disagreements, we're posting in the hope that our readers will give us some relationship advice and I'd love you to check it out! Thanks, Annie x