Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Friday, June 12, 2009

Dr. Seth: First Book to Come in 2010

I am happy to report a couple things in today's post. First, speaking of posts, I am happy to celebrate this post - the 200th for this blog that focuses on relationship issues. I also want to thank my Guest Blogger, therapist Amanda Kane, for helping to reach this milestone - it's not easy coming up with all these things to say! Amanda Kane is gifted, and she makes each Wednesday more thoughful and interesting with her articles. Together, I hope we are shedding some helpful light on relationship conundrums - thowing in the occasional offbeat post that may spark your interest.

Second, I am thrilled to report that my first book will be published in 2010. My co-writer, Katie Gilbert, and I are hard at work in order to meet the tentative December deadline for our publisher. What, you might, ask is the book about? In a word: relationships. I know I lose points for predictability...

No comments: