Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Dr. Seth Meyers, Clinical Psychologist

Monday, December 8, 2008

Exciting New Addition to My Blog

I am happy – no, elated – to announce a terrific addition to my blog on relationship issues. For several months now, I have worked to create a blog that is both interesting and informative – one that speaks to issues that affect you in everyday life. My hope is that this blog can offer a perspective that you can find useful and carry with you into the relationships in your life.

I am very proud to say that nearly a thousand visitors are visiting my blog each month. Moreover, I’m proud that my blog keeps growing. As I have said from the beginning, this blog is for you, the readers. If you have suggestions or relationship needs you think my blog could speak to, I happy to respond to those needs.

As a part of the expansion of my blog, I want to introduce the newest addition to my blog – Wednesday’s Guest Blogger, Amanda Kane, LSW, who will publish every Wednesday on relationship issues that could very well affect you.

Let me spend a minute and talk about Amanda Kane. Every good therapist should have another clinician they go to for occasional consultation – someone to bounce ideas off or to get feedback on a complex clinical issue. For me, Amanda Kane is that clinician. Amanda has an incredibly sophisticated understanding of the complex dynamics inherent in relationships, and I’m confident you will get a lot out of her posts. In particular, Amanda brings to the blog a female’s perspective that I’m sure you will find illuminating. In addition, you will see what I sharp, witty sense of humor she has, and she will surely add to the list of people who make you laugh. Everyone needs a little laughter, right?

Amanda Kane has excellent credentials which you can read more about in the biography section of my blog, but I’m confident her posts will speak for themselves. Thank you, readers, for helping to make this blog a vibrant, meaningful vehicle to discuss important relationship issues that affect each and every one of us.

No comments: